Saturday, February 16, 2013

Valentines for Boo

I made my little Boo a Valentine treat and decorated the bag with stamps and tried some of the calligraphy that I have been practicing. It isn't the best; however, I think it turned out ok...practice, practice. I bought the Pilot Pen (Parallel) to learn calligraphy techniques and it works really well.  Learning calligraphy and stamping techniques has been a much needed therapy. I can't work for long due to my illness; however, it really is refreshing and takes my mind off worry. Being a grandmother has been such a joy and it is so fun to make my little man fun little things for the holidays.

This is the finished product...


This is the calligraphy that I have been practicing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love comments on all of my blog posts. I value your comments and invite conversation. Thank you.