Friday, February 8, 2013

New Card for Papertrey Contest


For today's challenge, we were to use a stamp from "Year of  Flowers." Since I am a new customer, I did not have any of those stamps; however, you could also enter with a note explaining what your favorite flower is and why. My favorite flower stamp is the Marigold. I have many childhood memoried of marigolds in my grandfather's flower garden.

I made a card at any rate with a flower that I love...roses. I love the colors. I used Truly Black cardstock with "The Sweet Life" stamp set. I added a vellum embellishment. I am going to enter this card in the Design Team Favorites Inspiration for Papertrey Ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love comments on all of my blog posts. I value your comments and invite conversation. Thank you.