Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Pretty Bow for a Pretty Girl

When my baby girl was little, I was always making pretty bows for her hair to go with all of her pretty little outfits. As you know, she recently gave birth to my first grandbaby boy, Luke. I hope she has a little girl next, because there is nothing more fun than all of the little girl frills.

My aunt was recently here to visit and asked if I could make her grandaughter Cheyenne a couple of bows. I experimented and I think this first bow turned out beautiful. I just love black, white and khaki! Hope they like it. I am currently experimenting with the twisted ribbon bow (will post soon). If anyone is interested, I will post pictures of step by step instructions for making a beautiful bow! Please comment! I would love to hear some thoughts....?

1 comment:

I would love comments on all of my blog posts. I value your comments and invite conversation. Thank you.