Sunday, November 30, 2014

Essential Oils are Changing my Life - Black Pepper for Cold and Raynaud's


I have been researching and using essential oils (EO) for some time with wonderful results! I have bought several diffusers for my home and my husband's office and we have avoided our yearly upper respiratory problems. I will share information on that soon. A new topic I'm discovering is Raynaud's syndrome and how Black Pepper EO can help!


Definition:
Raynaud's (ray-NOHZ) disease causes some areas of your body — such as your fingers and toes — to feel numb and cold in response to cold temperatures or stress. In Raynaud's disease, smaller arteries that supply blood to your skin narrow, limiting blood circulation to affected areas (vasospasm).
Women are more likely than men to have Raynaud's disease, also known as Raynaud or Raynaud's phenomenon or syndrome. It appears to be more common in people who live in colder climates.


Black pepper with carrier oil can also be rubbed on feet and hands before going out in the cold...skiing, working, shoveling snow, etc.
If you have cold feet at night, poor circulation or have been diagnosed with Raynaud's disease, Black Pepper EO, along with a carrier oil or salve can change your life for the better. My husband got off his Calcium Channel Blocker (with side effects- not for heart conditions but for circulation- Raynaud's). This has been amazing and now he is a true believer in EO's. Now, before you quit taking any prescription medication, talk to your doctor. But in the meanwhile, you can check this out!
 The best way I have found to apply this oil:
1 roller ball
Carrier Oil such as Hemp Oil, Jajoba Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Black Pepper - I only use pure EO and I use Spark Naturals (sparknaturals.com - use coupon Berry for 10% off). Remember to wash hands before rubbing eyes or nose!
I fill the roller ball at about 4 parts carrier oil to 1 part black pepper. You can adjust if you want, but this oil is a hot oil and needs to be diluted with carrier oil. The Black Pepper may seem pricey ~$55 per 15 oz bottle. however, it is well worth it to not have to take a prescription or use heating blanket! This will go quite a long way. Be careful to not get in your eyes...hence roller bottle! We are going on 1 month with the 15 oz bottle and it is still a little over half full...remember he uses liberally twice per day.
Rub on at night before bed and cover feet with socks. I no longer need heating blanket on bottom of bed! Yay! Because the Pepper is so pure, it will smell very strong. No worry about the smell after you put socks on...all you will discover is warm feet and also soft heels!
Remember to use coupon Berry for an additional 10% off at sparknaturals.com! Black Pepper is on sale now for $49.25!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love comments on all of my blog posts. I value your comments and invite conversation. Thank you.