Thursday, January 31, 2013

Second Pillow Box



The second Pillow Box that I made using the "Fancy Folk Art" stamp and die set. I used Copic markers R81, R83, and R85 for the flowers and YG21, YG23, and YG25 for the leaves. I used my Cricut to cut a piece of white card stock and a second smaller using True Black paper. I used foam dots to lift the die cut and stamp from the cut circles. Under the circles, I tied a sheer black ribbon below my embellishment. I then used a stamp from the same set for the sentiment. I love the way this one turned out as well!

11 comments:

  1. Hi Tonia, I also used this stamp and die set on my project. Love the colors you used and the overall effect with the copics. Beautiful results!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I am new to this...took me way longer than I thought, but it was so much fun! I appreciate your comment.

      Delete
  2. I loved both your boxes! Very elegant and I'm sure someone is going to be thrilled to receive them! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Your coloring is done so well!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicole. I am just learning these techniques and having so much fun!

      Delete
  4. very pretty pillow box! great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Love the black background and your colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love the black too! I am learning so much from Papertrey!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you Cindy! They turned out better than I thought they would! I can't wait to use them!

      Delete

I would love comments on all of my blog posts. I value your comments and invite conversation. Thank you.