Thursday, July 26, 2012

Baby Boo's Closet Organizers

Well, as I have probably discussed as much as any new grandmother, my new grandson, Baby Boo has arrived. I'm so addicted to Pinterest and I got some cute ideas on baby closet organizers  to seperate clothing between 3, 6, 9, and 12 months. I didn't think the wooden round hangers would work well in the closet. The first reason being that the closest does not have a single metal rod. The second reason being that it would be difficult to take the closet apart to slide those onto the rods. So, I thought about the foam crafts. I bought single sheets of the foam and then made my own pattern because the wooden animals were too wide for the precut door hangers. I then traced the patterns onto heavy scrapbook paper and applied to the foam using Mod Podge. After that, I used good old fashioned Elmer's glue for applying the wooden animals. I was in luck and found the sizing numbers in some scrabook stickers for babies. There are a ton of the prepainted cute wooden figures around at the moment so the possibilities are endless. I think they turned out precious. I hope they help keep Boo's clothes easy to organize. Please tell me what you think...






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love comments on all of my blog posts. I value your comments and invite conversation. Thank you.